Production team manager
Our managers are critical for delivering day to day excellence, by leading, inspiring and motivating teams of production staff at one of our various manufacturing sites across the UK
Role titles to look out for:
- Shift team manager
- Production team leader / supervisor / coordinator
- First line leader – production
You’ll lead and motivate your team within a demanding and highly regulated environment, with a focus on quality, continuous improvement and keeping our extensive supply chain moving for the benefit of patients and customers.
What we look for:
- The ability to motivate a team to meet targets while maintaining the highest quality standards
You'll need to...
- Quickly absorb information, understand complex processes, and adapt quickly to a new environment
- Manage and develop a team
- Lead change and continuous improvement
- Keep the patient as the focus for all of your teams activities
We have a number of roles across our UK manufacturing sites offering a competitive base salary + shift allowance + overtime + bonus + pension and benefits.
During the course of your employment, you may be required to work reasonable overtime. Some roles are shift based for which you will be paid shift allowance.