Clinical Programming and Statistician professionals
We’re looking for ambitious professionals in the fields of clinical SAS programming and statistical analysis to join GSK in a variety of different therapeutic areas.
About Programming and Statistics at GSK
GSK's goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
GSK has a thriving global community of programmers and statisticians across the three divisions of our company. Our Clinical Programmers and Statisticians specifically work in the pharmaceutical division and are industry leading experts in study analysis, data standards and reporting and regulatory submissions for clinical trials. They work across multiple therapy areas (oncology, respiratory, HIV/infectious disease, immuno inflammation, neuroscience and exploratory discovery) and across all clinical development phases I - IV.
FIND A PROGRAMMING OR STATISTICS CAREER WITH PURPOSE
GSK’s people are essential to our success. We need a talented, motivated and resilient workforce if we are to deliver against our strategy and tackle global health challenges effectively. To achieve this, we aim to create a working environment where employees feel valued, respected, empowered and inspired.
OUR CULTURE SUPPORTING YOUR FUTURE
If you share our priorities of innovation, performance and trust and are motivated to contribute towards bringing lifesaving drugs to patients, then we'd love to hear from you. We can offer you a collaborative and learning environment, with a magnificent work / life balance, where you will gain multiple phase experience all the way through to submissions.
Due to expansion we have opportunities for statisticians and clinical programmers at Principal and Manager levels. Our teams are based in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA; in Bangalore, India; and in two sites near to London in the UK - Stockley Park, Uxbridge and Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of a diverse, global team
- Work in an environment where you realise your full potential
- Achieve your career ambitions
- Be proud of the difference you can make for patients world-wide
- Be well rewarded in terms of professional development, pay and benefits
If you are an expert in one of the fields below, we have a role for you. Our vacancies regularly include opportunities for:
|SAS Programmers||Clinical / Statistical Programmers|
|Statisticians||Machine learning experts|
|Data Scientists||Big data experts|
- Search for #GSKS&PTalent To become a part of the GSK team in the US or the UK
- To become a part of the GSK team in India please contact: Surendra Yajamanam
Find out more about statistics and programming at GSK
- Hear from our employees in statistics and programming on what it is like to work at GSK
- A short video from employees on opportunities with GSK India
- Meet Sara Hughes, GSK’s VP of Statistics and Programming, talking about the role of the statistician in clinical trials
- A presentation on data sharing by GSK’s VP of Statistics and Programming
- The Statisticians’ role in the prevention of missing data
- Statisticians in the Pharmaceutical Industry (PSI) organisation
- PhUSE organisation for statistical programmers, data managers, statisticians and eClinical IT professionals