Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability advisor
GSK is committed to providing a safe, injury-free workplace where everyone is healthy, energised and taking actions to protect our planet. Within our Global Manufacturing and Supply organisation our goal is zero accidents, defects and waste, and roles in EHS&S help to this to happen.
You will provide technical guidance, coaching and training to managers across the business to enable them to effectively manage EHS performance and provide training to enable staff to safely carry out their duties.
You will promote the highest levels of EHS performance consistent with legal requirements and GSK standards and industry best practice, as well as ensuring implementation of production and continuous improvement initiatives.
What we look for:
- Leadership, coaching and training ability
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- The moral courage to challenge poor practices
- Communication and influencing skills
- Maintaining, developing and enforcing standards, SOPs and regulatory compliance
- Risk assessment
- Oversight of strategic planning and implementing change
We have a number of EHS roles across our UK manufacturing sites – all offering a competitive base salary + bonus, pension and benefits.