As one of our production operators, you’ll be preparing and operating a range of machinery involved in the production, filling, packaging or inspection of our life-changing products which millions of patients rely on every day.
Roles to look out for:
- Production operator
- Manufacturing operator
- Packaging operator
- Production technician/technologist
You’ll play a key role in ensuring our patients receive medicines and products that are safe to use and effective, therefore attention to detail and a focus on quality is essential. The Production Operator is an integral part of the supply chain and plays a key role in identifying and driving efficiency improvements which result in a greater benefit for consumers and patients.
What we look for:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- A focus on working in a safe and compliant manner
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with regulations
- A continuous improvement mindset - striving towards zero waste, zero defects and zero accidents
We have a number of different process operator roles across our UK manufacturing sites – all offering with a competitive base salary + shift allowance, bonus, pension and benefits
Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns is essential.