GSK Data Analytics (Consumer Healthcare) Apprenticeship
The most exciting job right now.
Data is changing the way we think and work at GSK. It’s crucial to the future of our business.
Do you have a passion for technology & maths? Do you want to make a difference? And, do you want to have fun doing it?
Then what a time to join the world’s largest consumer healthcare business. An apprenticeship is a great entry point for a successful career in data and analytics and you’ll earn while you learn!
Achieve your career goals on our apprentice programme
You’ll receive tailored on-the-job training and learn from industry experts from day one combined with early responsibility to help you develop and progress. Working with both your manager and programme manager we want to identify the right opportunities to help you succeed in the short term and throughout your career with us.
If you join our Data Analyst apprenticeship, you’ll be working towards the Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship certification, the equivalent of the first year of university study.
What will you do?
You will join a 2-year programme working in one of our consumer teams with a combination of on-the-job learning and a programme of training and development. Your duties might include:
- Conducting a range of analytical techniques to collect, organise and study data
- Making recommendations based on data insights to improve business performance
- Assist production of performance dashboards and a range of analysis reports
- Present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders making recommendations to drive decisions
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Understanding how advanced analytics can be used to create competitive advantage in ever changing environment
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Building your data analytics skills and business knowledge
- Using your problem-solving skills and tools to provide creative, independent, solutions to support GSK’s strategy
- Further building your skills to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Have an opportunity to contribute to and be part of evolving consumer business
- Achieving Industry accredited qualifications that proves your excellence in data analyses tools.
What qualifications do you need?
To be eligible for our Consumer Data Analyst apprenticeship, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 9-5 which must include English Language (not literature) and Maths at grade 5 or above.
- Must also have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A levels or equivalent (not including General Studies) including grade C in either Maths or Physics or Computer Science or Science subjects or related degree.
STEM subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Computer Science, or Economics etc may be considered as an additional preference.
Where will you be based?
The programme runs at our West London office at GSK House (Brentford).
What our apprentices say about our apprenticeships...
“GSK is an amazing company where you feel valued even as an apprentice. The company helps you unlock your potential by different challenges every day.”
“I have enjoyed the development opportunities that we have been given. Learning many important new things and applying them to the workplace has been great experience in a big business”.
When does the apprenticeship start?
Our apprenticeships start in September.
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus
- Benefit programmes benchmarked against industry standards
- A recognition programme to reward exceptional work by you and your team
- Training and Development (including opportunities to attend annual Apprentice development events)
- Access to employee health and well-being programmes
- A fully sponsored nationally recognised qualification
How can you apply?
Search and apply for our Data Analytics Apprenticeships HERE.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please search for our roles on our Careers site.
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers and also, because it’s the right thing to do.
Need help with your application?
Please contact us at UK.email@example.com