As one of our production operators, you’ll be preparing and operating a range of machinery involved in the production, filling, packaging or inspection of our life-changing products which millions of patients rely on every day.
Roles to look out for:
- Production operator
- Manufacturing operator
- Packaging operator
- Production technician/technologist
You’ll play a key role in ensuring our patients receive medicines and products that are safe to use and effective, therefore attention to detail and a focus on quality is essential. The Production Operator is an integral part of the supply chain and plays a key role in identifying and driving efficiency improvements which result in a greater benefit for consumers and patients.
What we look for:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- A focus on working in a safe and compliant manner
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with regulations
- A continuous improvement mindset - striving towards zero waste, zero defects and zero accidents
We have a number of different process operator roles across our UK manufacturing sites – all offering with a competitive base salary + shift allowance, bonus, pension and benefits
During the course of your employment, you may be required to work reasonable overtime. Some roles are shift based for which you will be paid shift allowance.