You’ll play a key role in managing many of our trusted global brands such as Panadol, Sensodyne, Aquafresh and Beechams. The role will give you great responsibility and involvement in a wide range of projects relating to marketed and development products.
Key responsibilities include:
- progressing the regulatory status of our products in such a manner as not to interfere with the marketing and development activities of the business
- preparing accurate, high-quality submissions and ensuring all files and databases are effectively managed
- maintaining relationships with external regulatory authorities/bodies to ensure the smooth and timely assessment of all applications
- providing advice to marketing and supply chain on the regulatory implications of technical changes
- responding to queries/complaints raised by consumers and healthcare professionals, and documenting reported adverse events
- ensure cosmetics products and medical devices are sold in compliance with the relevant Directive.
- all pack and promotional copy complies with regulations and Codes of Practice.